Yesterday, The Asylum released the first Sharknado: The Fourth Awakens poster to coincide with Star Wars Day. The new poster is a blatant rip off the Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and it is exactly what you would expect from a Sharknado film including flying cows. Check it out after the break.
They also released the full cameo list and highlights include Dog the Bounty Hunter as as a chainsaw dealer, and Dr. Drew as a pastor. There are several more members of the television show Shark Tank following Mark Cuban who was the President of the United States in Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!.
We already knew that Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, David Hasselhoff, Ryan Newman were coming back and that Gary Busey, Tommy Davidson, Cody Linley, Imani Hakim, Masiela Lusha, and Cheryl Tiegs were cast and the rest of the cast is listed below.
- Cynthia Bailey (The Real Housewives of Atlanta), Robert Herjavec (Shark Tank), Kym Johnson (Dancing With the Stars), TV host Carrie Keagan, T’Keyah Crystal Keymah (That’s So Raven), Gena Lee Nolin (Sheena) andAlexandra Paul (Baywatch) will play various Astro-X rocket scientists and astrophysicists.
- Benjy Bronk (The Howard Stern Show) will play a morning show host.
- Duane Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter) will play a chainsaw dealer.
- Stacey Dash (Clueless, Fox News correspondent) will play the Mayor of Chicago.
- Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts will play the manager of the Shark World hotel.
- David Faustino (Married with Children) will play a Las Vegas gambler.
- Lori Greiner (Shark Tank) will play a home-shopping guru.
- MMA fighter Frank Mir will play the head of security for the Shark World hotel.
- Dr. Drew Pinsky (Loveline) will play a pastor.
- Patti Stanger (Millionaire Matchmaker) will play a reporter.
- Slipknot’s Corey Taylor will play a Shark World hotel security guard.
- Lastly, the following individuals will appear as themselves: Vince Neil of Motley Crue and Wayne Newton, along with Todd, Savannah and Grayson Chrisley (Chrisley Knows Best).
Sharknado: The 4th Awakens picks up five years after the events of Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!, in which shark-infested tornadoes destroyed the “Feast Coast” (that is, the East Coast). Fin (Ian Ziering) and his family have been enjoying a blissful sharknado-free existence, but all of a sudden these freakish weather events start popping up in unexpected places. This sharknado could be the last for Tara Reid‘s April, as Syfy is inviting fans to vote whether #AprilLives or #AprilDies.
The two-hour original movie airs July 31 at 8/7c. The Sharknado films are a total guilty pleasure of mine and the SLCNerd team will be live tweeting during the airing, so get ready to follow along online this July!